Thursday, August 6, 2009

FOUND



Well, it would appear that the wife has been having something of a busy time. However, I know her tricks! Trying to make Terry jealous are we? I see no Frenchmen, only Curly Sue in a beret, no ladies for the lesbian affair, and your brother! Apart from Johnny, I don't see anyone even vaguely suitable for an affair there, and I'm sure he's got higher morals than to get involved with a married woman. If you're trying to turn this into a competition, June, you know who's going to win...

On a lighter note, I was stopped yesterday in Chinatown and asked to pick a card - I picked this magnificent specimen (pictured) and although I don't believe I've FOUND him yet, I can only imagine it's going to happen this weekend. Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment